We invest in the future of human resources
We are dedicated to strengthening the HR profession
Members of HRIA belong to a community of 6,000 HR practitioners and business leaders. Our community includes 3,000 + CHRPs, living and working in Alberta.
Your membership offers access to:
- Professional Development - enhanced program for 2016. We have events to ﬁt your schedule and PD needs.
- Networking - connect with HR professionals and grow your contact list.
- Research - insight specific to HR and Alberta through our bi-annual HR Trends Report. Members get access before the public.
- Resources - HRIA Essentials, Learn & Connect, and Chapter E-newsletters. Receive them monthly to keep you up-to-date on what's happening in your community.
- HRIA Job Source - The largest human resources job board in Alberta with the largest pool of HR talent.
Your guide for HRIA and industry events that cover the full spectrum of HR. It features a customizable and interactive calendar and a monthly highlight of what’s happening in the community.
- Meet with HRIA members at events in each chapter
- Learn from webinars accessible anywhere
- HR-specific post-secondary programs to build your credentials
- Conference & networking opportunities
- Engage with the HRIA community at association or industry events
The most qualified pool of HR talent on Alberta’s largest HR job board. Positions range from C-suite to HR Assistants reaching 6,000+ HR professionals.
- HRIA members save 25% off the cost of postings
- Find out where your HR career can take you by learning about opportunities in and out-of Alberta
- Over 300,000 annual job searches
- Postings average $1 per click, with more than 450 clicks each
- Newly refreshed, mobile-friendly emails
- Engaged readers, an above-average open rate & strong click-through traffic
- Great real estate – large ad sizes with premium placements
You are here
HRIA News Blog
HRIA News Blog
HRIA News Blog
The Canadian Council of Human Resources (CCHRA) is very pleased to be announcing that the Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés du Québec has joined CCHRA as an associate member body.
"We are very excited to be welcoming Quebec to the table. We all share the passion for the HR profession and its development, and all provinces, except for Ontario, will now be part of the National body that is CCHRA" stated Roma Thorlakson, Chair of CCHRA.
Stated Richard Blain, Chair of Quebec's CRHA "Joining CCHRA as an associate member is one of the ways for us to strengthen our collaboration with the rest of the country and to provide our members with an opportunity to learn and share best practices and research".
With the entry of Quebec, CCHRA brings together associations that represent over 24,000 HR professionals across Canada.
Established in 1994, the Canadian Council of Human Resources Associations (CCHRA) is a collaborative effort of human resources associations from across Canada. The CCHRA is the national voice on the enhancement and promotion of the profession across Canada, through established and credible designations, collaborating on national issues related to the profession and proactively positioning the national human resources agenda at the international level.
For further information:
Roma Thorlakson (Chair, CCHRA Board of Directors) or Anthony Ariganello (CEO, CCHRA), Tel: (604) 684-7228 | Toll Free: (800) 665-1961 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org