In the news and making news: HRIA 2016 Conference speakers
We invest in the future of human resources
We are dedicated to strengthening the HR profession
Generate the leads you're looking for.
Members of HRIA are part of an exclusive community of 6,000 human resources professionals including over 3,000 CHRPs in Alberta. Members have access to:
- Industry tools and resources
- HRIA Job Source
- Discounts on HRIA and Partner events
Your guide for HRIA and industry events that cover the full spectrum of HR. It features a customizable and interactive calendar and a monthly highlight of what’s happening in the community.
- Meet with HRIA members at events in each chapter
- Learn from webinars accessible anywhere
- HR-specific post-secondary programs to build your credentials
- Conference & networking opportunities
- Engage with the HRIA community at association or industry events
The most qualified pool of HR talent on Alberta’s largest HR job board. Positions range from C-suite to HR Assistants reaching 6,000+ HR professionals.
- HRIA members save 25% off the cost of postings
- Find out where your HR career can take you by learning about opportunities in and out-of Alberta
- Over 300,000 annual job searches
- Postings average $1 per click, with more than 450 clicks each
- Newly refreshed, mobile-friendly emails
- Engaged readers, an above-average open rate & strong click-through traffic
- Great real estate – large ad sizes with premium placements
You are here
HRIA News Blog
HRIA News Blog
HRIA News Blog
HRIA is helping Associate Members take the next step in gaining Canada's most sought-after Human Resources designation - the CHRP.
New & returning Associates can bundle their membership dues, National Knowledge Exam and NKE Workshop together to save $100.
Cost National Knowledge Exam Fee $375 NKE Workshop $480 Associate Member Dues $200 Total $1,055 2016 HRIA Associate Bundle - Save $100 $955 + GST
The deadline to take advantage of this opportunity is February 29!
Why invest in the NKE Workshop?
The National Knowledge Exam will test your understanding of the Competency Framework with 160 questions covering all nine functional dimensions. The exam is challenging - the most recent exam in November 2015 had a pass rate of 57%.
The NKE Workshop provides your greatest advantage for succeeding on the National Knowledge Exam. These 2-day, 15-hour workshops focus on reviewing the exam structure and ideal methods for answering the questions. Experienced instructors coach participants and an in-depth study guide helps you continue preparing at home.
HRIA wants you to succeed: NKE Workshop participants had an 18% higher pass rate in Alberta in 2015.
"I like that we had the opportunity to go through the sample questions as a group and discuss, and I like how the binder provides a lot of information on each section. The material is very valuable."
-Spring 2015 NKE Workshop Participant
HRIA is making it easier for Associate Members to take the CHRP path. By providing a package that includes your membership dues, NKE Workshop and NKE Exam fees you will have a solid professional development plan, and you'll save $100.
How do you get the 2016 HRIA Associate Bundle? Follow these 5 steps:
Please include the following information in your email:Your full nameEmail & mailing addressDate/Location of your preferred NKE Workshop
- Step 1: Login to your HRIA Member Profile
- Step 2: Click the 'Apply for New Certifications' button. Choose the best date and location for your NKE Exam. Once you've selected your choice click 'Save + Exit'.
- Step 3: Choose a date for an NKE Workshop.
View the dates here or when you're logged in to your Member Profile. Space in each workshop is limited to 30 participants, and registration is completed first-come/first-served.
- Step 4: Contact HRIA.
Click here to send your confirmation email to HRIA. We will complete the package, apply your discount to the NKE Workshop and send an invoice.
- Step 5: Payment
Your invoice will provide two options for payment. If you have any questions, please contact Pei Zhang at 403 541 8711 or email@example.com
The fine print:
If you cannot attend an NKE Workshop and/or cannot write the National Knowledge Exam your fees will be refunded at any point up to the registration deadline, less an administrative charge.
Any refund will void the package discount of $100 and the full cost of the non-refunded products will then apply.